14-Year-Old Girl Dies After Mobile She Ended Up Being Charging Under Her Pillow Exploded As She Slept

14-Year-Old Woman Dies After Phone She Was Actually Charging Under Her Pillow Exploded As She Slept

Skip to content

14-Year-Old Lady Dies After Phone She Ended Up Being Charging Under The Woman Pillow Exploded As She Slept

A 14-year-old schoolgirl tragically died after her phone erupted under her pillow as she slept. Alua Asetkyzy Abzalbek from Bastobe, Kazakhstan was playing songs early in the day in the device and chose to plug it into their charger immediately to revive the battery. But this choice ultimately finished up destroying the girl, making their to be found dead by her household the second morning.

  1. Its probably she died immediately.

    While Alua’s household attempted in vain to simply help the woman the subsequent morning by calling paramedics, it absolutely was currently too-late. She actually is considered to have observed serious mind traumatization and authorities state she probably died immediately.

  2. The telephone overheated while billing.

    A forensic exam showed that the telephone’s regular charging while hooked up in a single day led the device to overheat and finally expode. Even though the make of mobile has actually yet are confirmed, what is clear would be that it really is unsafe for just about any electronic devices as continuously getting cost instantly and it is most useful nevertheless products tend to be unplugged before asleep as well as leaving our home. It’s also recommended that you utilize merely licensed products and chargers, as many cheaper, unbranded choices don’t go safety regulations.

  3. Alua’s companion was actually devastated.

    Ayazhan Dolasheva, 15, published to social networking after Alua’s passing, composing: “I nonetheless cannot accept is as true. You had been ideal. We have been with each other since childhood. It’s very tough for my situation without you. We skip you plenty. You have got left myself forever.”

    Sponsored: have a look at
    Sweetn, initial self-care app
    for the relationship.

  4. Hopefully, this can serve as a note to stay aware.

    While Alua likely thought it actually was perfectly secure to leave the woman phone plugged in instantly, she tragically destroyed her existence for this easy motion. Hopefully, it causes other to think very carefully exactly how we manage the products in order that an equivalent catastrophe may be prevented in the future.


Jennifer ‘s still a writer and publisher using more than a decade of expertise. The handling publisher of Bolde, she’s got bylines in Vanity reasonable, company Insider, the fresh York hours, Glamour, Bon Appetit, and many other things.

All Liberties Reserved @ Bolde.com